Are you passionate about people management? We at Compulynx’ Ltd have a great and exciting opportunity for you to build your career and promote personal growth opportunities. We are currently looking for passionate candidates to fill in the position of Human Resource Officer.
Reporting Manager: HR & Admin ManagerOverall responsibility
Support the HR & Admin function by creating new as well as enhancing existing recruitment process, employee orientation and Onboarding, Performance management, as well as training and development.Key Responsibilities
1. Recruitment & Selection
2. Orientation & Onboarding
3. Performance Management
4. Training & Development
5. Draft email communications, documents, forms and contracts
6. Employee Leave managementMinimum Educational Requirements:
• Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management/ related qualification
• Added advantage: Higher Diploma in HR,
• Membership to IHRMRelevant Previous Experience:
1. At least 2-3 years’ experience in HR.
2. Experience in HRMIS is an added advantage.
3. A good business understanding in policy formulation and HR Processes
4. Exposure to HR Initiatives/ Programs
5. Good knowledge of Kenyan Labour lawsSkills and Competencies:Functional Skills:
• Understand the Millennials and GenY and what it takes to retain them.
• Develop internal HR Initiatives
• Process orientation and documentation skills
• Advances IT skills in Ms- Office
• Excellent Presentation skills
• Self-starter: ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Highly innovative, positive and enthusiastic
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work along with people and handle work pressure.
This vacancy is a full time position.