Is your dream employer of choice one who trusts you and gives you a chance to flourish in your career? At CompuLynx Limited, we trust that our most valuable assets are our employees therefore creating a positive experience for the great people that we hire.
Being a pioneer and a leading player in East Africa’s technology solutions space for 24 years now, our solutions have enabled our customers to achieve business growth, improved efficiency, increased profitability and reduced frauds.
If excellence and delighting the customer are two of your greatest values, then CompuLynx is looking for you. Send your Application for the Marketing Manager
Chief Sales and Marketing Officer.Directly Responsible for:
Graphic Designer & Digital Marketing ExecutiveOverall responsibility
The Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing marketing initiatives within the CompuLynx Group as well as Marketing Planning, Development, Execution and bringing value to the Sales & Marketing Team.Key Responsibilities
• Develop a strategic marketing plan for the Company
• Direct advanced market research and analysis, including competitive analysis, market segmentation and marketing landscape
• Strengthen a unique and compelling voice to build brand awareness, relevance, reputation and esteem among target audiences
• Ensure the company’s message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet revenue objectives via business development management, distribution channel management and customer service. Seek new ways to deliver messaging, such as mobile platforms, video and social media
• Utilize seminars and conferences to enhance brand awareness and drive business development.
• Execution of Marketing plans in line with the vertical strategies.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
BA Degree in Communication. (PR, IR, Corporate Communications, Marketing an advantage)
Relevant Previous Experience:
1. At least 6 years’ Experience in marketing. With at least 2 years in a managerial position.
2. Marketing Experience within an IT organization is an added advantage.
3. A good business understanding of the IT industry in East Africa
Skills and Competencies.
1. Functional Skills:
• Develop and implement marketing and communications strategy including web, social media, print and face to face, marketing and branding to further the company’s strategic objectives.
• Develop and provide marketing, communication, publication and public relations services and advice.
• Generic Skills
• Project management skills.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with an ability to develop innovative and creative solutions to marketing problems.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to interact with both high level managers and directors and external clients.
• Exceptional relationship management skills Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
2. Behavioral Skills:
• Self-starter: you need to be able to work independently, and take decisions autonomously
• Strong organization and time management: an ability to prioritize, to work flexibly, to work to tight deadlines; to complete tasks
• Critical Non-Negotiable attributes
• Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Copy writing and editing skills, including experience in writing publications, newsletters and online content.
This vacancy is a full time position.