Reporting Manager: Pre-Sales Lead
The Pre-Sales Consultant will be assisting sales team in technical solution selling, solution design and integration.
· Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations articulately and confidently.
· Responding to tender documents, proposal writing, reports and supporting literature
· Support internal and external customer facing events
· Understanding customer diverse and specific needs and applying product value to meet requirements
· Create and confidently deliver technical presentations
· Accompany sales person on request to prospects or clients
· Deliver proof of concepts (POC).
Minimum Educational Requirements:
· Bachelor Degree in IT
Relevant Previous Industry Experience:
· At least 5 years’ experience in IT industry with minimum of 2 years as a Pre- Sales Person
· Understand sales and technology cycles.
· Have IT solution expertise in BFSI, NGO, Education, Government and Retail Industry.
Skills and Competencies:
· Technical Background
· Proposal writing and management
This vacancy is a full time position.