1. Execute and maintain sales processes and initiatives in accordance with a documented operational plan.
2. Work with the CSMO to ensure alignment with Business Sales Strategy, processes and initiatives.
3. Ensure that sales operations are conducted within the constraints of the Departmental budget.
4. Capture and keep up-to-date, all sales related data (daily, weekly and monthly) in relevant systems and applications with the stipulated timelines
5. Monitor and report the performance of the sales team members, working with the guidance of the CSMO
6. Supporting CSMO with MIS and Daily reports
7. Sales Coordination and Analysis
8. Coordinate with Channel team for Partner sales and onboarding activities
9. Providing operational support to the Sales Team across regions.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
• Bachelor Degree in Business related course or equivalent
Relevant Previous Experience:
• At least 4-5 years of Experience preferably having worked in IT company.
• Understanding IT Sales and MIS
Skills and Competencies:
• Analytical Skills
• Tech Savvy, always ready to help,
• Excellent in Ms Office especially excel and Power point.
• Google Docs knowledge.
• CRM Knowledge
• Good Communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Presentation Skills
• Time management
This vacancy is a full time position.